Increase the font size Large | Smallspacehome Home spacecontact Contact
Home page linkAbout us Page LinkOur Service Page LinkCharges page LinkPartners Page LinkContact Us Page Link

Individual Applications
Work Permits
Establishing a Business
Permit Free Employment
Working Holiday


t : +44 0208 471 7049
e: info@consultantuk.com



The government permits foreign (non EEA) nationals to enter the United Kingdom for employment without work permits in some instances. The categories of permit free employment are:


As a representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation.

As a representative of an overseas firm which has no branch, subsidiary or other representative in the United Kingdom (sole representative).

As a private servant in a diplomatic household.

As an overseas government employee.

As a minister of religion, missionary or member of a religious order.

As an airport based member of operational ground staff of an overseas workers.

Foreign (non EEA) nationals cannot enter the UK in the category of Permit Free Employment unless they have an entry clearance for this purpose.

If you are a prospective employer or employee we are able to provide the best advice as to whether an application for Permit Free Employment is likely to succeed. We strongly recommend that you contact us to discuss your situation. Remember our initial consultation with you is free of charge.



© 2006 www.consultantuk.com-All rights reserved | Site Designed by Maa Desigs Ltd | sitemap